Metrion’s Business Development Executive Dr Anca Haralambie will be attending Nordic Life Science Days to be held virtually from 20th to 23rd April 2021.
More details of the event can be found here.
If you would like to arrange a partnering meeting with Anca please email email@example.com
- NLSDays conference program available “LIVE” on 20-21 April then on-demand
- NLSDays company presentations’ tracks available on-demand from 15 March
- NLSDays Digital Showcase open on 20-23 April
- NLSDays One-one-Partnering open on 15 March
- NLSDays One-one-Partnering meetings take place on 20-23 April
- NLSInvest conference program available “LIVE” on 19 April then on-demand
- NLSInvest company pitches available on-demand from 15 March
Metrion Biosciences is a UK-based Contract Research Organization (CRO) located within the Cambridge bio cluster, one of Europe’s largest bioscience research hubs. Our state of the art laboratories at Granta Park house high quality facilities for native and engineered cell line and induced pluripotent stem cell culture, a comprehensive suite of automated patch clamp platforms, multiple manual patch clamp rigs, fluorescence-based screening capability and laboratory data management and reporting systems. Our company is focused upon delivering a range of high quality ion channel drug discovery services. We provide highly skilled electrophysiology screening services to support client medicinal chemistry optimisation programmes, CiPA compliant cardiac safety profiling assays, neuroscience assays and translational assays. We combine in depth target class knowledge and high quality screening assays with highly experienced and collaborative drug discovery managers to keep your research focused upon meeting both objectives and timelines. Our team has successfully delivered many projects on behalf of our clients from once off screening projects to fully integrated drug discovery programmes delivering clinical candidates.