Safety Pharmacology Society – Virtual Annual Meeting
Dates and times
External conference, Virtual Conference
Safety Pharmacology Society
The Safety Pharmacology Society Virtual Meeting will be taking place from 4th to 8th October 2021.
The approximate agenda can be found here.
If you would like to arrange a virtual chat with a Metrion booth representative at the meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A dynamic forum for best practice sharing within industry, CRO’s, academics and regulators
- Scientific Sessions organized by SPS Members
- Sessions on some of the hottest topics in safety pharmacology related research
- Plenary Keynote Speakers by a key opinion leader
- Virtual Exhibit hall offering access to industry vendors
- Online Poster sessions featuring cutting-edge research
- Virtual Networking opportunities with a global community of scientists from regulatory, industry, and academia
- Exhibitor Sponsored Sessions by leading technology and service providers showcasing their new offerings and research
- 6 CE Courses taught by experts in the field
Metrion Biosciences is a UK-based Contract Research Organization (CRO) located within the Cambridge bio cluster, one of Europe’s largest bioscience research hubs. Our state of the art laboratories at Granta Park house high quality facilities for native and engineered cell line and induced pluripotent stem cell culture, a comprehensive suite of automated patch clamp platforms, multiple manual patch clamp rigs, fluorescence-based screening capability and laboratory data management and reporting systems. Our company is focused upon delivering a range of high quality ion channel drug discovery services. We provide highly skilled electrophysiology screening services to support client medicinal chemistry optimisation programmes, CiPA compliant cardiac safety profiling assays, neuroscience assays and translational assays. We combine in depth target class knowledge and high quality screening assays with highly experienced and collaborative drug discovery managers to keep your research focused upon meeting both objectives and timelines. Our team has successfully delivered many projects on behalf of our clients from once off screening projects to fully integrated drug discovery programmes delivering clinical candidates.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with Metrion’s booth representatives at the event, please contact email@example.com.
Schedule a meeting with us at this event
Would you like to discover more?
If you would like to arrange a meeting with Metrion’s booth representatives at the event, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.