Sophion User Meeting – Japan 2023
Dates and times
November 2nd 9am – 5pm
Metrion Biosciences will be attending the Sophion Ion Channel Modulation Symposium Japan organised by Sophion Bioscience.
Metrion’s Director, Screening Technologies Dr. Gary Clark will be attending the meeting on behalf of the Company. If you would like to arrange a meeting with him please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Gary Clark will be delivering a presentation on ‘Qube 384 – the Swiss army knife of patch-clamp electrophysiology’ if you would like to access more information about the presentation, please reach out.
- 12:50-13:10 Registration
- 13:10-13:25 Opening Remarks
- 13:25-14:15 Educational Lecture – “Role of Ca2+activated K+ channels in cancer malignancy”
- 14:15-14:25 Break
- 14:25-15:10 Sophion Product Case Studies – Novel Patch Clamp Assays to Advance Pain Research
- 15:10-15:40 – Group photo/ Tea and Coffee Break
- 15:40-16:25 – Sophion product case study – Qube 384 – the Swiss army knife of patch-clamp electrophysiology
- 16:55-16:55 – Sophion Update
- 17:00- Closing Remarks
- 17:30-19:30 – Dinner / networking